Lat pulldown machines are designed to work and develop a user’s latissimus dorsi muscle and biceps. Functions include a pulldown or downward rotation and depression of the scapulae, as well as adduction and extension of the shoulder joints.
|Name||Lat Pulldown Machine|
|Machine size (mm) (L x W x H)||1520 x 1805 x 1825|
|Machine color||Flash silver, blue (selective)|
|Weight color||Standard color is black.|
|Cushion color||Standard color is graphite black. (Carmine is selectable.)|
|Maximum user weight||150KG|
● The main frame uses 50 x 100 x 2.5T x R8 large rounded corner rectangular tubes, while the movable arm uses 60/50 x 3.0T circular tubes and 40 x 80 x 3.0T flat oval tubes. The connection braces use 50 x 100 x 2.5T x R8 large rounded corner rectangular tubes. The weight box uses 50 x 120 x 2.5T flat oval tubes and large R corner rectangular tubes. Each of these gives the lat pulldown equipment a streamlined, efficient appearance.
● The cushions are created using a polyurethane foaming technology and single PU forming technology to ensure the cushion never collapses. Based on an ergonomic design, the hardness is kept at 65°±5°to ensure a suitable hardness that is suitable for just about any body type. The surface of the cushion is a synthetic rubber that has undergone extensive testing in order to prevent peeling and fading.
● The seat has 5 different levels of adjustments at 100mm each. Users can easily adjust the seat simply by pulling and lifting the seat, then placing it at the desired height.
● The cam is made of high quality 8.0T hot rolled plate by laser cutting, while the guide rope groove is welded together for added durability.
● The balance weight is made of high quality steel material that has undergone a surface treatment process to prevent corrosion.
● The pedals are made of PVC and equipped with a built-in steel skeleton for added comfort.
● The moving guiding rail is made of 45# alloy steel at a diameter of 45mm. They are ground and formed in high temperatures, then chrome plated for a high wear and corrosion resistance.
● The front guards are made of transparent and frosted ABS material. The back guards are made of steel plates which are static electricity sprayed with ABS material.
● The pulleys are made of engineering plastic material by once injection molding technology.
● The wrap is made of PVC plastic.
● The bearing band is of the best possible quality[GF3] , with the bearing cover made of ABS plastic material through an injection molding technology process.
● The middle trim bars are made of ABS plastic material.
● The weight plates are made of 20# alloy steel, giving them a smooth surface with no pit or hemps, ideal thicknesses and varying weights. There are also damping cushions placed between the weight plates.
● The guide bars use hollow stainless steel. They are made through a grinding and polishing process, and will not rust, even after extensive usage.
● The handles are made of ABS material with the once injection molding technology. The enhanced strong magnetic bolt is made of 304 stainless steel.
● The steel cable uses 6 x 19+1 standard. The outside diameter is 5.8mm and the diameter of the bare slope is 3.5mm. The maximum effective load bearing weight is 1,000kg, which can be stretched more than 100,000 times.
● The training picture is made of PVC and attached using 3M high viscosity glue to prevent it from wearing off after being exposed to dampness or corrosion.
● The foot pad is made of PVC using once injection molding technology.
● The scale is made of 2mm stainless steel with laser cutting and laser engraving technology.
● The material of the screws is A2-70 stainless steel, with other equipment parts equipped with 12.9 level alloy steel screws.
● The lat pulldown machines are not equipped with counters, kettles or towel racks.
1. The lat pulldown machine consists of 3 easily separable parts: the guard, connection brace and usage part.
2. If the location permits, we will send professional installation personnel to your location. If locations do not allow for it, we will send operation manuals and installation manuals with the equipment.